EUROCHAMBRES Economic Forum 2019 offers participants a two days programme comprising:
- The participation in 2 parallel sessions that are chosen among 6 different discussion topics
- An interactive plenary session dedicated to the future of Europe and to the future of the Chambers of Commerce
- A space to share projects and invite other Chambers to join: Chamber+ corner
- An opening and a conclusion session with interventions by high level European and Italian institutional representatives
- A Gala dinner at the ancient Tempio di Adriano on 7 October
- The chance to gather with peer representatives of Chambers across Europe
- Networking opportunities
The participation fee for the full programme is 300€.
There are 300 places available for the EEF 2019 that are to be booked on a first come first served basis.
The deadline for registering is 23 September 2019.
A special discount of 200€ on the registration fee is granted to the members of EUROCHAMBRES Women Network (EWN) and to women who decide to become affiliated to EWN.
EUROCHAMBRES Women Network was launched in September 2003 with the objective of contributing to untap the women entrepreneurial potential and to give a stronger voice to women entrepreneurs in Europe.
Affiliation to EWN is possible via the EUROCHAMBRES Economic Forum registration module. In the forum registration form, participants have to complete the specific EWN dedicated section. The registration to the forum as EWN member is validated after approval of the affiliation by EWN.
More information on EWN is available in this dedicated concept note.